Hallelujah! Thank God! Pray to Him by name!
Tell everyone you meet what He has done!
Sing Him songs, belt out hymns, translate His wonders into music!
Honor His holy name with Hallelujahs, you who seek God. Live a happy life!
Keep your eyes open for God, watch for His works; be alert for signs of His presence.
Remember the world of wonders He has made, His miracles, and the verdicts He’s rendered—
O seed of Abraham, His servant, O child of Jacob, His chosen.
285. the once-lost-now-found ballet slippers
286. the kind husband who hears the frustration in my voice and comes home early
287. little hearts eager to forgive
288. how smart they feel in their AWANA vests
289. celebrating accomplishments in Scripture memory with a small Cubbie bear
290. the cuteness of hair done up in “piggy buns”
291. dear little friends — all smiley
292. the beauty of a friend 36-weeks pregnant
293. the little ones who came and sat in my lap
294. her joy in serving up her first batch of “smashed” potatoes
295. 3-D houses made in art class — with more and more features diligently added after class
296. the sound of spring peepers
297. the sunset – all purple and orange and pink
298. snow melting on tulips
299. buds on the lilac bush
300. dirt under my fingernails from digging in the flower beds
301. fidgety little ones lined up, waving palm branches
302. how their faces beam as they march down the aisle
303. science in the kitchen — with onions and tears
304. four glorious hours spent face-to-face with a sweet, encouraging friend
305. his promise to pray for me
306. my own turn pulling her in the big red wagon
307. the tulips’ last hoorah
309. apple pie made with some of last fall’s harvest and shared with neighbors
310. strangers who provide us free tickets to ride the carousel
311. her giddy-up giggles as she rides around
312. how she looks back and exclaims, “Ponies!”
313. the carousel’s cheery melody
314. the friendly cashier who admires her manners and touches her heart
315. how they belt out the words to “Remarkable Cows”
316. excellent test results that encourage both of us