It’s a dull, cloudy November day. Outside everything looks brown or gray. I could easily feel gloomy today. Instead I choose joy because today, joy is reading stories to eager little ears. Joy is tickling someone I love with feather. Joy is an impromptu pizza party. Joy is sharing everyday moments with friends who brightly shine Jesus’s love.
Here are some little online blessings — 5 Star Links — that I want to share with you. I hope they bring you joy today.
1. A timely lesson for the upcoming season — 5 Keys to Christmas Joy
2. Encouraging words — a lovely printable: 10 Point Manifesto of Joy for Parents
3. Help in memorizing God’s Word: Verse Card Maker
4. Buttery, Flaky, Buttermilk Biscuits — I tried out this new recipe earlier this week, and it will make you sing. Not that you should ever sing with food in your mouth…
5. But if you do feel musically inclined, may I suggest humming this catchy song: Oh, Happiness by the David Crowder Band? I’m completely in love with it! The upbeat tune is a remedy for my Seasonal Affective Disorder.
Blessings on your Friday!