1. Clickin Moms – an interesting site for moms who enjoy photography. I’m not a member, but I’m researching the idea.
2. I Heart Faces – a helpful photography site with editing tips and fun weekly photo contests
3. Age-Appropriate Chores – this Focus on the Family article is a great reference tool
4. Superman – I loved today’s devotional over at Proverbs 31 Ministries. Lately, I can really relate to Lois Lane! Come rescue me, Superman!
5. “Carry Me” – Speaking of needing rescued, this is a throwback post of mine — on the subject of Rescuers — that I think is worth re-reading.